This is a list view comman set developed using SharePoint Framework extension. It will help the users to view the supported document preview in a side panel without navigating to the new tab or window. There will be a new button on the list menu named ‘Smart View‘ to view the preview of the images, documents etc.
- Videos with .mp4 format is supported
- Images with the following extensions are supported
- Document with the following extensions are supported
- pdf – based on the browser compatibility
- Other document types with the following extensions are also supported
The above web-part is shared with the community and is of free to use. Please click the below link to download the code and have fun.
3 thoughts on “SPFx – Document Preview”
How to load the document dynamically in this component?
Hi, this is a SPFx extension, when you select the document in a library, the command button is visible on the toolbar and you can click to see the preview. Load document dynamically, I don’t actually understand what you are trying to achieve. Please give me some more information.
Excellent post! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website. Keep up the great writing.