Hi SharePoint friends and viewers, In this post I would like to bring some of the videos by MICROSOFT for SharePoint 2010 out-of-box features. They haven’t covered everything, as we are developers we expect only a hint not the whole path. Many of them have passed the videos but still many of them are eager to see these kinds of videos.
- Ribbon highlights In SharePoint 2010
- Open a Performance Point Web Part in a new window
- Export a Performance Point report or scorecard to PowerPoint
- Print a Performance Point dashboard or Web Part
- Overview of Performance Point dashboard elements
- Applying filters to Performance Point reports or scorecards
- Explore data in Performance Point reports and scorecards
- Export a Performance Point scorecard or report to Excel
- Use the Quick Launch pane to find Performance Point dashboards and dashboard items
- What’s New in Performance Point Dashboards
- Enabling versioning in a SharePoint library
- View version history in a SharePoint library
So guys learn something from these videos.